We have updates on HKAOK 2018 membership. Please register so that you can enjoy our benefits.
In the coming year, as a member of HKAOK/HKCCLS, you will/can
1. enjoy complimentary registration of HKCCLS/HKAOK 2018 Mini-Symposium on Jan 16 -17, 2018, with lectures on “Contact Lens Care for Digital Era”. Registration for non-members is $1000. Workshops are at additional costs
2. enjoy complimentary Annual Dinner upon attending our AGM on Jan 16, 2018 (please mark your date!)
3. enjoy priority apps users for the upcoming Contact Lens Product Handbook apps (Android only)
4. receive Bi-monthly news updates on products and technology on Contact Lens and/or Myopic Control
5. be eligibility to apply for the upcoming on-line orthok course
6. log on to our website to obtain the latest information related to our profession/conference/updated CE courses
7. attend CE course organised by HKAOK/HKCCLS free of charge
8. receive a member certificate
9. support of $2000 to participate in our annual Vision Screening in Guangxi, jointly organized by HKCCLS and Rotary Club of Kowloon North (quota: 5 per year)
The membership fee for the period of 1/1/2018 - 31/12/2018 is $1000.
Please fill in the attached membership renewal form.
Kindly please send
1. a crossed cheque payable to "THE HONG KONG ACADEMY OF ORTHOKERATOLOGY LIMITED"
2. completed membership renewal form
3. a copy of your annual practising certificate
mailed to HKAOK, Unit 1204, 12/F, Kowloon Building, 555 Nathan Road, Kowloon
If you would like to invite other optometrists to join HKAOK, please download the form from http://www.hkaok.org/enmembership.asp to enjoy the 2018 HKAOK activities.
Thank you for your attention.